The porcelain coffee or tea set for two persons consists of an oblong tray, a teapot with a lid, a milk jug, two cups with saucers and a sugar bowl. Made of porcelain with blue floral decoration. Marked 'Victoria Austria' from 1918 - 1938.
The factory was established in 1883 in Karlsbad (Karlovy Vary) by a London company Lazarus & Rosenfeld Ltd. In 1885 it was bought by Franz Schmidt and renamed Porzellanfabrik Victoria Schmidt & Co. In 1927 it was transformed into a stock company Porzellanfabrik Victoria AG.
In 1945 the factory together with the Altrohlau Porcelain Company became a part of state owned EPIAG / Starorolský Porcelán and in 1958 Karlovarský Porcelán Stará Role II. Nowadays it is a part of Thun Karlovarský Porcelán.
This is an antique product, the warranty period is 12 months.