Gold pendant - pierot
An interesting pendant - pierot with movable arms, legs and head. Chain and pendant is made out of yellow 18k gold, the belt and eyes of the figure are decorated with diamonds 2x 0.03ct and 1x 0.02ct, color G and clarity VS.
This is an antique product, the warranty period is 12 months.
- Precious metal fineness
- Au 750/1000
- 15,63 g
- Chain 51 cm
- Pendant 3,5 cm
- The diamond does not contain any inner inclusions.
- The diamond contains one minor inner inclusion, which is only visible with a loupe.
- The diamond contains two minor inner inclusions, which are only visible with a loupe.
- The diamond contains one small or several minor inclusions.
- The diamond of a VS2 clarity contains several small inclusions. Under a loupe, these inclusions are easier to recognise in comparison to the VS1 clarity.
- SI1 clarity diamond can either contain 2 medium size inclusions or a fair number of small inclusions. These inclusions can be visible with a naked eye.
- SI2 clarity diamond has a relatively large number of inclusions, visible with a naked eye.
- The diamond contains many inclusions, easily noticeable with a naked eye.
- The diamond is completely colourless.
- The diamond is almost completely colourless.
- The diamond has a slight indication of
- The diamond of this colour is either almost colourless or very lightly coloured.
- The diamond appears to be colourless until
itscompared with colour D or E diamonds. I Thediamond has a slight trace of colour. Howeverwhen setinto a jewellery piece, it appears colourless.
- Very slightly coloured diamond.
- The diamond has a weak shade of yellow.
- The diamond has a noticeable yellow shade.