Diamond ring in platinum
The diamond ring is made of platinum. In the middle is an old-cut diamond weighing 0.55 ct. Around the central stone are fitted with 4 baguette cut diamonds, each 0.10 ct. Further from the center are 12 x 0.05ct diamonds and 30 x 0.08ct diamonds. The total weight of the diamonds is 4.75ct. The color is G, the purity of VVS.
This is an antique product, the warranty period is 12 months.
- 50ies of the 20th century
- Precious metal fineness
- Pt 950/1000
- 10,81 g
- The diamond does not contain any inner inclusions.
- The diamond contains one minor inner inclusion, which is only visible with a loupe.
- The diamond contains two minor inner inclusions, which are only visible with a loupe.
- The diamond contains one small or several minor inclusions.
- The diamond of a VS2 clarity contains several small inclusions. Under a loupe, these inclusions are easier to recognise in comparison to the VS1 clarity.
- SI1 clarity diamond can either contain 2 medium size inclusions or a fair number of small inclusions. These inclusions can be visible with a naked eye.
- SI2 clarity diamond has a relatively large number of inclusions, visible with a naked eye.
- The diamond contains many inclusions, easily noticeable with a naked eye.
- The diamond is completely colourless.
- The diamond is almost completely colourless.
- The diamond has a slight indication of
- The diamond of this colour is either almost colourless or very lightly coloured.
- The diamond appears to be colourless until
itscompared with colour D or E diamonds. I Thediamond has a slight trace of colour. Howeverwhen setinto a jewellery piece, it appears colourless.
- Very slightly coloured diamond.
- The diamond has a weak shade of yellow.
- The diamond has a noticeable yellow shade.