Gold round cut diamond ring
Adjustment of the ring size can be made in our shop and is free of charge.
This is an antique product, the warranty period is 12 months.
Ring made out of white 14 carat gold decorated by 0,52 ct brilliant cut diamond with H colour, VS2 clarity and four smaller 0,04 ct brilliant cut diamond (total weight of the diamonds is 0,68 ct).
- Art Nouveau, around 1900 - 1910
- Precious metal fineness
- Au 585/1000
- 3,51 g
- The diamond does not contain any inner inclusions.
- The diamond contains one minor inner inclusion, which is only visible with a loupe.
- The diamond contains two minor inner inclusions, which are only visible with a loupe.
- The diamond contains one small or several minor inclusions.
- The diamond of a VS2 clarity contains several small inclusions. Under a loupe, these inclusions are easier to recognise in comparison to the VS1 clarity.
- SI1 clarity diamond can either contain 2 medium size inclusions or a fair number of small inclusions. These inclusions can be visible with a naked eye.
- SI2 clarity diamond has a relatively large number of inclusions, visible with a naked eye.
- The diamond contains many inclusions, easily noticeable with a naked eye.
- The diamond is completely colourless.
- The diamond is almost completely colourless.
- The diamond has a slight indication of
- The diamond of this colour is either almost colourless or very lightly coloured.
- The diamond appears to be colourless until
itscompared with colour D or E diamonds. I Thediamond has a slight trace of colour. Howeverwhen setinto a jewellery piece, it appears colourless.
- Very slightly coloured diamond.
- The diamond has a weak shade of yellow.
- The diamond has a noticeable yellow shade.