Brooch made in a combination of 14k gold and silver, richly decorated with diamonds with a total weight of 8.29 ct. In the center of the brooch is an old-cut diamond weighing 1.10 ct, color H and clarity Si, which is complemented by old-cut diamonds and 8/8 cut diamonds.
This is an antique product, the warranty period is 12 months.
- Beginning of the 20th century
- Precious metal fineness
- Au 585/1000
- 10,93 g
- 4 cm
- The diamond does not contain any inner inclusions.
- The diamond contains one minor inner inclusion, which is only visible with a loupe.
- The diamond contains two minor inner inclusions, which are only visible with a loupe.
- The diamond contains one small or several minor inclusions.
- The diamond of a VS2 clarity contains several small inclusions. Under a loupe, these inclusions are easier to recognise in comparison to the VS1 clarity.
- SI1 clarity diamond can either contain 2 medium size inclusions or a fair number of small inclusions. These inclusions can be visible with a naked eye.
- SI2 clarity diamond has a relatively large number of inclusions, visible with a naked eye.
- The diamond contains many inclusions, easily noticeable with a naked eye.
- The diamond is completely colourless.
- The diamond is almost completely colourless.
- The diamond has a slight indication of
- The diamond of this colour is either almost colourless or very lightly coloured.
- The diamond appears to be colourless until
itscompared with colour D or E diamonds. I Thediamond has a slight trace of colour. Howeverwhen setinto a jewellery piece, it appears colourless.
- Very slightly coloured diamond.
- The diamond has a weak shade of yellow.
- The diamond has a noticeable yellow shade.